Saturday, November 5, 2011

Yep, They're Brothers

WARNING: Not for the faint of stomach.

This morning as I was changing one dirty diaper I heard Noah going to the bathroom. I then heard, "Mom. I'm finished. Come wipe my butt." I said, "You are going to have to wait because I am in the middle of changing Nathan's diaper." He always has impeccable timing.

Then the dreaded words. "Aiden! Will you come wipe my butt?!"
Ugh.
Then even more dreaded words. "Sure! I'll help you."
Pause.
Scurrying of feet.
Then, "Noah, bend over."

I finished up as quickly as I could. I walked into the bathroom to find Noah bent over, hands around his ankles, Aiden towering over him, wad of toilet paper in hand. Aiden proudly declared, "I am helping Noah clean his butt."
Awesome.

If there was any question as to whether two boys from a different birth mother could really be brothers, I submit the above evidence.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I love this. Love your sweet family. We are in Georgia, on the Alabama border. We should meet up, especially when we pick up our boy.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so much fun Brooke! I really can't wait until you can be posting very similar stories. haha.

    ReplyDelete