Monday, November 7, 2011

In the Park

Today I ventured out and took the boys to a park.  (Special shout-out to Mrs. Martha for taking us out last week and showing us all the parks in town).  It is a really nice park, and it was an incredible day.  74 degrees on the 7th of November, yes, please!

While playing at the park one of my sweet cherubs declared that he had to go to the bathroom.  We were all alone so I told him to go over to the tree line and pee there.  One of several perks to having all boys.  Just drop your drawers pretty much wherever. 

About a minute later I glanced over just to check on him.  Then out of the corner of my eye I saw him squatting to poop!  SERIOUSLY kid?!  Does he not know that we don't poop at the tree line of a park?!  Did I not teach him anything?!  Of course, standing right next to him, proudly, is another of my sweet cherubs (the 2 year old) trying to pull off his diaper and squat to poop too.  Goodness gracious. Boys, FYI, I don't pack toilet paper in the diaper bag.

Thankfully I saw this unfold before any damage had been done and we all made a quick recovery.  Looks like after nap time today we are going to be having a little home school lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment