Saturday, January 21, 2012

And We Rested

Today was awesome. 
Seriously awesome.
We did something today that we have never done before.
We stayed in our Pjs almost the entire day. 

I started the day off by going to early morning Bible study while Kenneth stayed home with the boys.  On Saturdays they usually wake up and have breakfast together before I get home.   Today was no different except that we didn't make plans for the day after I got back from Bible study.  I got to change back into my Pjs and we just lounged around all day long.

I felt like such a lazy bum.  I have to be moving and do all the time.  I can rarely sit on the couch and watch TV in the evening without also working on Sudoku, or writing something, or checking facebook.  Kenneth and I literally have never stayed at home an entire day with no plans since before Noah was born.  Although we felt so lazy we really enjoyed our time of rest. 

Noah and I did go out tonight to get a movie and brownie mix and that was it.  We had a nice family movie night (Little Mermaid) and just spent time together on the couch.  It was such a nice break and I really thank the Lord for such a time of rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment