Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gaaahhh. Enough with the Poo Already.

Okay.  I.am.done. with the poo in the pants from Asa. 
I mean, really. 
4 times today. 
4 times.

Could we have made it to the potty at least once?  Just once?
And to make it worse, he knows EXACTLY what he is doing. 
I do too.  Because the second he has to he hunches over and hides. 
You ask him if he has to poop and he looks right at you and says, "No."


And why does this make me sooo mad? 
Has anyone else had this experience?
I mean, has anyone else got so frustrated with this that they thought they were literally going to go through the roof if they had to clean up 1 more mess in the pants?!

So let me back up.
Kenneth left for camp with the students on Friday.  The second he walks out the door, the kids turn into wild animals.  Its magical really. 
I have been dealing with these lovely zoo creatures for a few days now.  My patience is about out. 

Tonight my mom and I had a less-than-fantastic idea to take the boys out for dinner.  What was I thinking?  (And now I realize that I say that a lot).
We go for dinner, get seated and immediately the kids kick their 4 ring circus act into high gear.

Noah is putting his flip flops on the table, smacking his plate saying, "But I'm hungry!  When is the food going to be ready?  It is taking forever!"
Nathan is screeching.  Grabbing for the knives.  Throwing the crayons.  Saying, "Milk.  Milk.  Milk."
Aiden is kicking his shoes off his feet and then saying over and over and over and over, "Mommy!  My shoe is falling off my foot."
Asa is crawling out of his highchair, grabbing for knives, yelling, grabbing plates and banging them on the table, kicking his shoes off, smacking the table because he is mad at me, yelling "no" and hitting Nathan.
LOVELY.

When we finally got our food, which seemed like an eternity, Asa decided to poop his pants.  And because he had kicked off his shoes, he went into the bathroom with no shoes.  As if I was not disgusted enough.  A few minutes into me cleaning up a huge mess with Asa screaming and hitting me, Aiden runs into the bathrom with no shoes saying he has to poop too.
I finally get everyone cleaned up and get back to the table wanting to scream and crawl under the table at the same time.
Then Noah announces his need to poop.  So then I run to the bathroom with him.
I.mean.seriously.  
At least Nathan is still in diapers.

I was frazzled and frustrated by the end of dinner to say the least.
And so ready for their father to come home.
And just so done with Asa's poo antics.


1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness i'm so sorry. I know it's not funny now but you will laugh at this one day!!

    ReplyDelete