Monday, June 18, 2012

At least someone knows where poo poo goes...

Pretty sure no one is really going to care about this post.
Except me.  And Kenneth.  And maybe grandparents.  Maybe.

But, I just have to say....
NATHAN POOED ON THE POTTY TODAY!!!
Woop Woop!  Holla!

Yep, I'm pumped.

After our failed attempt at potty training a few weeks ago, I decided to try again today.  We didn't have much success.  He only had one accident, but I did let him run around naked outside pretty much all day (other than naps).

While inside we did the timer thing.  Every 20 minutes the timer went off and Nathan yelled "Pee Pee Time!"  He excitedly got on the potty, but never could do anything.  Then Kenneth and I noticed that he just went and sat himself on the potty at one point.

And he got that look.
You parents know what that means.

Next thing I know, he has peed and pooped in the potty!!!  He did it all himself!

I am fully prepared for tomorrow to not go so well, and I am trying not to get my hopes up.  But, I am not gonna lie, they kinda are.  I am pretty excited that Nathan did that tonight.  Especially when I have been cleaning up poo out of Asa's underwear for about 2 weeks now...(insert loudest sigh ever).
Oh please, please, let this be a light at the end of the diaper tunnel.  Please.

Here's to tomorrow....
and a huge mark in the "win" column for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment