Saturday, March 17, 2012

Nothing like...

After some consideration today of all the gross things I have witnessed/have had happen in regards to the kids in the last couple of weeks, I have decided to post a mini series entitled "Nothing Like..."    These are things that I think are best left off of facebook because there might be some who are faint of heart or stomach.

So here is your warning.  If you see those words at the beginning, and you are squeamish, just don't read any further.

Here is one.

1. There is nothing like when you have been physically exhausted from the week, and you finally lay down for a nap on a Saturday afternoon.  And then 30 minutes into the nap, when you are in a great deep sleep, you are awakened by screams of "I'm done!" coming from the bathroom.  This phrase suggesting, "I'm done pooping.  Come wipe my butt."  Not exactly the way I wanted to wake up from a much-needed nap today.

No comments:

Post a Comment