Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Way They Sleep

Have you ever looked at your children when they are sleeping?
It is one of my favorite things to do.
They aren't talking, asking for anything, crying, or hitting their brother.
They are just resting. 
They look like angels.
Makes my heart melt.

I took a few pictures of the boys the other night as they snoozed.

What you can't see are the 54 other stuffed animals Noah sleeps with.  
And Bear Bear, a member of the family, who is under Noah's face.

Nathan has 3 blankets that he loves to sleep with, this monkey, an Elmo, and at least 2 pacis.
Nathan and Noah need to have everything in bed with them.  I even find laundry sometimes.

I have no idea what that is on Aiden's head.  And apparently he was sneaking books in his room.
Looks like I have indisputable evidence to convict him on that one.

And, now, for the best.
Drum roll please....
 
Asa.

He likes the layered look. 

MY FAVORITE.  This taken just an hour later than the above picture.
His best impression of The Wicked Witch of the East.
Well done, son.  Right down to the missing shoes.







No comments:

Post a Comment